FREE E-Learning Invigilator Training
This professional skills course is suitable for anyone currently working as an invigilator managing licence-linked security qualification exams or considering this role. This FREE course is available via our online LASER Connect platform and is designed for centres offering the licence-linked SIA security qualifications. (See below for face to face training options.) It is an SIA requirement of the security suite of qualifications that all invigilators ‘undergo a detailed induction’. Taking this course will meet this requirement. to start the course.
- Meets the SIA requirement for all invigilators to receive detailed induction training
- Reduces the risk of centre malpractice by ensuring invigilators understand how to invigilate written exams effectively
- Reduces the potential for irregularity or dishonesty during examinations
- Reduces the chances of genuine errors being made which could still invalidate the exams
- Supports the professional image of the organisation
- Certificate of attendance available on completion for CPD records.
The course features a range of activities and interactive tasks. It is accessible anywhere via mobile devices, tablets or computers.
- The invigilator – roles and responsibilities
- Policies and procedures
- Preparing the room
- Before the test
- During the test
- After the test.
We can also deliver this course in person exclusively for your staff. This 3-hour training course can be delivered at your own premises, at a venue of your choice arranged by you, or if preferred the training can take place at our offices in Surrey. The training is suitable for a range of settings, including schools, colleges and training centres and can be tailored to individual needs.
The course is practical and makes use of activities, worksheets and case studies. All learners successfully completing the course will receive a LASER Invigilation Techniques training course attendance certificate for your CPD records.
Total cost for a maximum of 5 candidates – £250.00
You can combine this face-to-face training with either our English Language Assessment Training or Trident Awards Internal Quality Assurance Course for a full day’s training.
Total cost for a maximum of 5 candidates for a full day (6 hours) – £400.00
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if have any further questions.