- Looking for flexible study?
- Able to access a laptop and WiFi?
- Looking for a new challenge?
- Wanting to change your story in 2021?
- Interested in going to university but don’t have A Levels?
- Interested in studying Access to HE Business?
If you have answered YES to any of the above then we have a BRAND NEW course to tempt you back to study!
EKC DigitalLearn is part of the East Kent College Group and from January they are delivering an online offer where students will have live tutoring for 8 hours a week and additional time for tutorials. As long as students have access to a laptop and WiFi they can apply. Students may also have the opportunity to complete English and maths at L2 if required. The cost of the course is £3022 and students can apply for Adult Learner Loans.
As all delivery and tutorial support is offered online you don’t need to be based in East Kent to apply.
Check out their website for more details: