This qualification course is suitable for anyone who wishes to gain an understanding of the principles and practices of internal quality assurance.
It is ideal for those about to take on internal quality assurance (IQA) responsibilities,for example Centre Managers who may not be IQA’s themselves but are responsible for monitoring quality compliance.
Who can attend
- Those who aspire to an internal quality assurance role.
- Those who are currently undertaking an internal quality assurance role.
- Those who wish to gain an understanding of the principles and practices of internal quality assurance.
Training delivery and assessment
- There will be 3 sessions one of which will be distance learning.
- Delivery will be classroom based with content and activities focusing on the learner’s own experience.
- Learners will be participating individually, in small groups and as a class.
- There will be plenty of note taking opportunities which will be accompanied by paper and electronic handouts.
- At the beginning of session 3 there will be an opportunity to recap previous sessions.
- After completion of the course each learner will compile a portfolio of evidence to show they have met each unit assessment criteria.
Achieving this qualification would enable you to progress onto:
- Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.
- Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
Where and when will it be
Day 1 21 March 2019 10.00 – 15.30 Park Court, Pyrford Road, West Byfleet
Day 2 28 March 2019 10.00 – 15.30 Park Court, Pyrford Road, West Byfleet
Day 3 04 April 2019 10.00 – 15.30 Distance Learning Day
How much does it cost
£450.00 per learner per course (please note you must attend all days to achieve the qualification).
How to book
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.