This qualification course is suitable for anyone who wishes to gain an understanding of the principles and practices of internal quality assurance.
It is ideal for those about to take on internal quality assurance (IQA) responsibilities, for example Centre Managers who may not be IQA’s themselves but are responsible for monitoring quality compliance. To remove the need for learners to be away from their location the course will be delivered by Distance Learning.
Who can apply
- Those who aspire to an internal quality assurance role.
- Those who are currently undertaking an internal quality assurance role.
- Those who wish to gain an understanding of the principles and practices of internal quality assurance.
Training delivery and assessment
- The tutor will discuss on a 1-2-1 basis the course content, assessment and agree a schedule of support.
- Dedicated support will be conducted by e mail, phone or skype.
- Assessment will be a compilation of a portfolio of evidence covering each assessment criteria.
Achieving this qualification would enable you to progress onto:
- Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.
- Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
How much does it cost
£450.00 per learner per course (please note you must attend all days to achieve the qualification).
How to book
Please email the LASER training coordinator at email@example.com if you are interested in this course.