This half day workshop is ideal for any member of staff who accesses and uses the LASER web portal. It is suitable for new staff and experienced staff who may need a refresher. In addition to the delivery session attendees will have an opportunity to meet LASER staff and ask any specific questions relating to their centre/experiences.
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Complete and submit a new course notification form.
- Log on.
- Change password.
- Register learners.
- Review course runs.
- Find a course run.
- Add a learner to a course run.
- Review learner history.
- Add units to an existing course run.
- Submit additional learners.
- Submit documents.
- Claim achievement.
Who can attend
- Those who use Quartz on a regular basis.
- Those who are new to the Quartz web portal and need to know how to use it effectively.
- Centre administrators/co-ordinators and exam officers (those responsible for registration and claiming achievement).
- There will be 1 classroom delivery session.
- Delivery will be classroom based with learners looking at examples on Quartz.
- Learners will be participating individually, in small groups and as a class.
- There will be plenty of note taking opportunities which will be accompanied by paper and electronic handouts.
- The tutor will be able to answer any questions relating to individual experiences at your centre.