The Qualification consists of 2 units:
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Internally Assuring the Quality of Assessment. This unit needs to have been achieved prior to commencing this course.
- Internally Assure the Quality of Assessment.
Who can attend
- Those who are currently undertaking an internal quality assurance role.
- To achieve this qualification you must have attained the Understanding the Principles and Practices of Internally Assuring the Quality of Assessment unit.
Training delivery and assessment
- There will be an introductory session when the assessment requirements of the unit will be discussed and achieved.
- The assessment will be portfolio based.
- The assessment evidence will be varied and include the following: examples of workplace documentation, observation record sheets, reflective statements, professional discussions with your assessor and verbal questioning.
Achieving this qualification would enable you to progress onto the Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.
How to book
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss booking this training.