This one day course is intended for those who assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in environments other than the workplace (e.g. classroom, training environment).
Who can attend
- Those who aspire to an assessor role.
- Those who are currently undertaking an assessor role.
- Those who wish to gain an understanding of the principles and practices of assessment without any requirement to demonstrate competence as an assessor.
Training delivery and assessment
- There will be 1 delivery session.
- Delivery will be classroom based with content and activities focusing on, where possible, the learner’s own experience.
- Learners will be participating individually, in small groups and as a class.
- There will be plenty of note taking opportunities which will be accompanied by paper and electronic handouts.
- After completion of the course each learner will compile a portfolio of evidence to show they have met each unit assessment criteria.
Achieving this qualification would enable progression onto:
- Level 3 Assessor qualifications.
- Level 3 and/or Level 4 Education and Training related qualifications.
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training.
Where and when will it be
Dates to be confirmed.
How much does it cost
£250.00 per learner per course
How to book
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.