This course, leading to a nationally recognised qualification, provides an overview of the roles, responsibilities and relationships associated with education and training as a starting point for a career in teaching/training. The Distance Learning format of the course allows learners to work through the units at their own pace. In addition to this, there will be one day of face to face training and assessment, which will be arranged with the trainer.
The course consists of the following 3 units:
- Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
- Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training
- Understanding Assessment in Education and Training.
Who can attend
- Those with an interest in developing their knowledge in teaching and education
- Those who have just started teaching and/or training without any teaching qualifications
- Those who wish to achieve a qualification that provides an introduction to teaching.
Training delivery and assessment
- This is a Distance Learning course with tutor support via email, telephone and skype or other internet based communication.
- The final delivery session will include an assessed micro-teach and the date will be arranged with you.
- Learners will compile a portfolio of evidence during the course which will be assessed by the trainer, to confirm that each assessment criteria has been met.
How much does it cost
£545.00 per learner per course
How to book
If you have any questions as to the suitability of this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.