This four-day nationally recognised course provides an overview of the roles, responsibilities and relationships associated with education and training as a starting point for a career in teaching/training. It consists of the following 3 units:
- Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
- Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training
- Understanding Assessment in Education and Training.
Who can attend
- Those with an interest in developing their knowledge in teaching and education
- Those who have just started teaching and/or training without any teaching qualifications
- Those who wish to achieve a qualification that provides an introduction to teaching.
Training delivery and assessment
- There will be 3 delivery sessions and 1 session devoted to the assessed microteach
- Delivery will be classroom based with content and activities focusing on the learner’s own experience
- Learners will be participating individually, in small groups and as a class
- There will be plenty of note taking opportunities which will be accompanied by paper and electronic handouts
- At the beginning of sessions 2,3 and 4 there will be an opportunity to recap previous sessions.
- After completion of the course each learner will compile a portfolio of evidence to show they have met each unit assessment criteria.
Where and when will it be
Day 1 TBC 10.00-15.30 Park Court, West Byfleet, KT14 6SD
Day 2 TBC 10.00-15.30 Park Court, West Byfleet, KT14 6SD
Day3 TBC 10.00-15.30 Park Court, West Byfleet, KT14 6SD
Day 4 TBC 10.00-15.30 Park Court, West Byfleet, KT14 6SD
How much does it cost
£545.00 per learner per course (please note you must attend all four days to achieve the qualification).
How to book
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.