This session is an introduction for IQA’s who are new to credit based learning. It will include the processes and recording systems that need to be in place, including how to present and reference learner evidence so that it can be easily located by the EQA.
Delegates may also with to attend the Introduction to the Role of Assessor session, which takes place on the same day from 10.00 until 12.30.
By the end of the session you will:
- Have a general understanding of the role of the IQA.
- Know which LASER templates an IQA should use.
- Know which documents an IQA should complete and retain.
- Be able to access the frequently asked questions area on the website.
Who can attend
- Those who aspire to an internal quality assurance role.
- Those who will shortly be undertaking an internal quality assurance role.
- Managers who are new to the organisation and who wish to have an overview of internal quality assurance.
- There will be 1 classroom delivery session.
- Learners will be participating individually, in small groups and as a class.
- There will be plenty of note taking opportunities which will be accompanied by paper and electronic handouts.
Attending this training would enable you to progress onto:
- Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
Where and when will it be
24 January 2019 13.30 – 16.00 Park Court, Pyrford Road, West Byfleet
16 May 2019 13.30 – 16.00 Park Court, Pyrford Road, West Byfleet
How much does it cost
£55.00 per learner
Cost for the whole day (including the Introduction to the Role of Assessor ) – £110.00 per learner
A discount of £5 per delegate will be offered for multiple bookings (2 or more) for attendees attending the same session, on the same day.