At LASER we provide a number of training courses which help you to plan, deliver and administer courses and qualifications, they are as follows:
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practice of Assessment
- Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (Theory)
- Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- Level 4 Award in Understanding the External Quality Assurance of External Assessment Processes and Practice
- Introduction to the Role of Assessor
- Introduction to the Role of IQA
- Quartz Administration Training
- Invigilation Techniques Course
Please contact us if you would like to discuss tailoring courses to your specific needs. We can deliver onsite training exclusively for your centre staff at a venue of your choice if required. Please contact our Training Coordinator for further information: email@example.com
Frequently asked questions
How do I pay for training courses?
We accept the following methods of payment:
- BACs transfer and details will be supplied with your invoice
- By providing a purchase order number and the LASER will issue an invoice
Please note we do not accept payment by credit or debit cards.
We charge the following cancellation fees for all courses due to the preparation costs involved.
Withdrawal from any course –
- Within 1 month of its commencement – 50% of the full cost of the course
- Within 5 working days of its commencement – full cost of the course
If you are unable to attend your training please notify us by email at least one calendar month before the start date. This way we can transfer your place to another date, free of charge. We therefore consider transfers after one calendar month to be a cancellation and so the above charges will apply.
If we have to cancel a course we will firstly offer you an alternative date for the training. If this is is not suitable for you, then we will then provide you with a full refund.
Finally, should you be unable to attend on the day of the training, please call us in to let us know on 01932 569894.