Laser Learning Awards quality assures the Sixth Form Baccalaureate.
The Sixth Form Baccalaureate is a curriculum framework designed by the Sixth Form Colleges Forum (SFCF) to recognise excellent all-round sixth form education provided by sixth form colleges only.
It is made up of:
- Subjects: A Levels, GCSEs, BTECs, etc.
- Skills: Learning and life skills.
- Values: Citizenship and community learning.
- Breadth: Courses/activities across at least two of the four domains:
- Arts and culture;
- Business and social science;
- Humanities and languages;
- Maths, science and technology.
It is available at levels 1, 2 and 3, with a minimum number of hours at each level.