Our offices will be closed from 4:30pm on Wednesday 22 December 2021, re-opening at 9:00am on Tuesday 4 January 2022.
If you are planning to deliver any APLH courses in December/early January, please note the following – no exceptions can be made to these deadlines.
Paper exams for APLH courses:
- Wednesday 15 December – last date for you to register courses which start on/between Wednesday 22 December and Wednesday 5 January inclusive.
- Monday 13 December – last date for LASER to receive exam papers for marking and certification before 4 January.
OnlIne proctored exams invigilated by LASER for APLH courses (where centre is approved for LASER proctoring):
- Tuesday 21 December – last date for you to deliver online exams in 2021. Learners must be uploaded minimum 48 hours in working days before exam date and time, as usual.
- Wednesday 5 January – first date for you to deliver online exams in 2022. Learners must be uploaded on Tuesday 4 January (and subsequently minimum 48 hours in working days before exam date and time, as usual).
Online proctored exams NOT invigilated by LASER for APLH courses only (where centre is approved for centre proctoring):
- You will still be able to schedule and deliver proctored exams whilst the office is closed, however:
- learners must have been registered with us by 12:00 midday Monday 20 December;
- we will not be able to process and certificate any learners who take exams whilst we are closed, until on/after Tuesday 4 January; and
- no IT support will be available should you or your learners encounter any difficulties.
- Before we close, we can only process and certificate learners for whom we have received confirmation of successful proctoring by 9:00am on Tuesday 21 December. Any confirmations received after this date cannot be processed and learners cannot be certificated until on/after Monday 4 January.
For all courses, please remember:
- If you try to register a course/learners after the above deadline dates, you will not be able to download any exam papers/access any online exams, and the run will not be accepted by the LASER office.
- Any exam papers not received in the LASER office by the end of Monday 13 December will not be marked and certificated until on/after 4 January.
- The emergency telephone number, only for use if you are running a course whilst the office is closed and have an emergency you need to tell us about, is (as always) 01932 578242. No other issues (including IT support for centre-proctored online exams) can be dealt with on this number, which must not be given to any candidates under any circumstances, and results cannot be given out from this number.