This invigilation techniques course is aimed at all current invigilators or anyone hoping to invigilate in the future.
The training covers:
- understanding the policies and procedures for conducting tests and examinations
- preparing both the room and the candidates for tests and examinations
- implementing invigilation requirements
- ending tests and examinations
- dealing with disruptive/inappropriate candidate behaviour
- what to do in an emergency.
The training is suitable for a range of centres, including schools, colleges and training centres.
We can deliver this course exclusively for your staff at your own premises or at a venue of our choice arranged by you, or your invigilators can attend an open scheduled course at any time.
This course is practical and hands on, and makes use of activities, worksheets and case studies.
All learners successfully completing the course will receive a LASER Invigilation Techniques training course attendance certificate.
Individual cost per delegate if attending an open scheduled course: £75.00
Total cost for a maximum of 12 learners at your venue: £799.00
All of the above fees include registration, certification and all training materials.
Please email email@example.com if you would like to discuss booking this training.