Welcome to our pages for providers of Access courses. Click on the links below for a range of further pages.
We aim to provide an excellent service to colleges and other organisations offering LASER validated Access Diplomas. If we fall below your expectations in any respect please do let us know.
Our standard office hours are: Monday – Fridays 9.00am – 4.30pm. Our main telephone number is 01227 811827. If we are busy you may get our answer phone. Do leave a message or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Access Providers our offer includes:
- A flexible framework for the deisgn of Access Diplomas to enable you to meet the needs of your students
- An Access Development Manager available to support your Access curriculum development needs.
- A dedicated Access customer support team based in our Canterbury office.
- An Access Quality Manager with responsibility for raising quality and standards across all of our Access centres.
- Regular Access News and Updates highlighting current issues.
- Termly Access Practitioner Group Meetings where tutors and staff get together at convenient locations across the region to discuss topical issues.
- Annual Access Conference/event with keynote speakers, relevant and useful seminars and the opportunity to meet Access staff and HE staff from across the region.
Validation and Programmes
This page contains information about the procedures for validating new Access Diplomas and revalidating existing ones as well as downloading the relevant documents.
Registrations & Certification
Contains an outline of how to register students online and the process for certification at the end of the course.
Assessment & Grading
Grading is still relatively new for Access Diplomas and so we have a dedicated page on this subject where you can download a range of templates for recording student grades, designing assignment briefs etc as well as finding a range of advice and guides on grading
Access Unit Bank
The first subject areas in our online searchable unit bank of already approved selected Access units for use in designing new, or revalidating existing, Access Diplomas are now available. Other subject areas will be added shortly.
This is the main page for downloading policy, guidance and template documents to help you run your Access courses. Assessment & Grading documents are available from the dedicated Assessment & Grading page.